don't wait, apply now
anybody know when this place might open?
might apply there
don't wait, apply now
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
oh yeah? how do i got about applying there?
since it's not open yet
Check the Coalfield, they had been advertising; call the VEC, they might be handling applications there. You might could even drive by and ask anyone who might be there setting up the store.
Some people's reality is a fantasy because they don't know the difference between truth and lies
thanks guys
Here's a link to their online application for Wise.
Apply to Tractor Supply
I drove by there the other day and there were about 15-20 people, male and female standing outside. It looked like they were going through some type of training.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I drove by there the other day and there were about 15-20 people, male and female standing outside. It looked like they were going through some type of training. </div></div>there goes all my hope [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
I'd still apply. They may need more. I think they might have been training driving a fork lift, maybe. There were several people standing around while a couple more were on and around a fork lift. Maybe all of those people were just with the group that's working on the building. Who knows?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
who knows? that's right, i clicked on the above link. Put it on VA, and put within 20 miles of 24219 and it said no stores found or something?
maybe i did something wrong
Bookmarks